Terms & Conditions
Orders are shipped UPS Ground, at the discretion of All Brand Appliance Parts, unless otherwise agreed to by All Brand. Orders
are usually processed, packaged and shipped the same day. Orders are shipped UPS with prepay and add shipping and handling
We take special care to properly pick, pack, check and ship every order. We encourage you to inspect each shipment as soon
as it arrives. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. Any claims for shortages, damage, or errors
in shipment must be made within 3 days from the invoice date.
Prices shown on this website are current. All published prices are in U.S. dollars and must be paid in U.S. dollars. All
Brand Appliance Parts reserves the right to change prices without notice. Prices will be confirmed at time of order.
Note: In the rare event of a printing error, All Brand Appliance Parts reserves the right to charge the correct price.
We are required by law to charge sales tax to orders. Tax is charged in accordance with county, state, and federal regulations.
If you are tax exempt, you will be asked to submit a tax exemption certificate or direct pay permit for the products purchased
for each "ship to" location. Please fax to 610-275-8876.
New Parts Returns:
- All returned items must be accompanied with a Return Authorization (RMA) and be in new, resalable condition (Not installed
and in unmarked, original factory package).
- Items may be returned within 30 days of invoice date.
- Returns between 31-60 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee not to exceed $50 per line.
- No returns accepted after 60 days.
- All core returns must be in the original, factory package, with the invoice number or a copy of the original invoice.
New Parts Returns:
- No returns on parts sold for less than $10.00
- No returns on any installed part
- No returns or cancellations on FIP doors
- No returns on Whirlpool replacement parts for damage or warranty claims
- No returns on Bosch, Viking, Fisher & Paykel, AGA Marvel, or Miele parts
- No returns on tools, cleaners, and certain accessory items
- Damaged parts, shortages, and other discrepancies must be submitted within 7 days
Limitation of Warranties:
ALL BRAND APPLIANCE PARTS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
USE. THE GOODS WE SELL ARE PRODUCED BY OTHER MANUFACTURERS AND MAY BE WARRANTED BY THOSE MANUFACTURERS AGAINST DEFECTS IN
MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL BRAND APPLIANCE PARTS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES
OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY MANNER TO PRODUCT(S)
SOLD. ALL BRAND APPLIANCE PARTS' SOLE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO RETURN OF GOODS SOLD
AND REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.